75 walking routes through natural places from the Gorge to Hillsboro and Vancouver to Tualatin. The Portland metro region has countless parks, riverside paths, and forests accessible be less than an hour drive from an urban area.
- Details about the trail and its natural surroundings
- Route maps
- Flora and fauna tips and facts
- Special attractions
- Length of the walk and level of difficulty
- Information about park amenities, disabled access, and dog restrictions
- Connecting trails to lengthen your outing